An incredibly rare survivor from the 1930s: a leather and gold-gilt pocket-sized White Star Line company agent diary.
This beautiful leather-bound diary was issued to company agents in 1930, and details a huge amount of information that agents would have required at the time:
- Worldwide company office information, including addresses, phone numbers, and contacts.
- Superintendents for each office.
- Details of fleet, including tonnage and size.
- Instructions for boarding and disembarkment.
- Tidal times for New York and London.