A first-class passenger list, from the RMS Olympic.
Dated February 23rd, 1929, this booklet was given to all first-class passengers as they boarded the Olympic. A similar booklet was also provided to passengers on the Titanic. It details a number of interesting things about life onboard, including:
- Times for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- How and where to send wireless telegrams.
- How to reserve a table for dinner.
- Prices for deck chairs, rugs, cushions, and more.
- Surgery services and times.
- Turkish baths and swimming pool prices.
- Barber services and times.
- The meaning behind Officers sleeve stripes.
- A full list of all first-class passengers onboard.