An extremely rare and original piece of glass from RMS Olympic.
This section of glass, came from a first-class A deck window on the RMS Olympic. Originally the window looked into the onboard gymnasium. When the ship was scrapped at Jarrows in 1935, the window was installed in the Haltwhistle paint factory in Northumberland, then sold again at a sale of Olympics fixtures and fittings in 2004 by Ocean Liner Auctions.
In 2020, the window was fully restored to its original condition by Bob Angel. This broken pane was removed, then framed onto a plinth made using original wood from the Olympic.